Fight Name: Juggernaught
Year Began Martial Arts: 2003
Jordon Zaphir began training Muay Thai with BDK in 2003. Through perseverance and hard training he earned his right to step into the ring and represent Black Dragon Kai as a fighter. With great success Jordon won the majority of his bouts by knock out.
Jordon now helps develop the next generation of fighter as well as teaches classes on the Gold Coast when he is not training alongside the students himself.
Martial Arts Ranks
- 5th Khan - Muay Thai - Kru (Senior Trainer)
- Grey & Black Belt - Modern Martial Arts
- Purple Belt - MMA
- 2nd Degree White Belt - Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Diploma of Business Management
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Working with Children - Blue Card
- Gold Kai
- Muay Thai